full of LOVE | norsheilasalleh.blogspot.com

full of LOVE

my true love
hath my heart
and i have his - sir Philip Sidney

...let there be spaces
in your togetherness,
An let the winds
of the heavens dance
between you - Jahlil Gibran

She walks in beauty, like the night
of couldless climes and starry skies - Lord Byron

wild night!
wild nights
were I with thee
wild nights should be
our luxury - Emily Dickinson

if I never met you
I would have dreamed you into being - Sebastian Chantoix

love conquer all things- Virgil

LOVE is KING -Mark Thornicroft

Love conquer all things
-except poverty and toothache - Mae West

How do I love thee? let me count the ways
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
my soul can reach.. - Elizabeth Barrett Browning


My heart has made its mind up
and Im afraid its you - Wendy Cope


The eskimos
have fifty-two names for snow
because it is important to them ;
there ought to be
as many for love - Margaret Atwood

Erotic love is the spindle 
on which the earth turns - Octavio Paz

But lets unclip our minds
and let tumble free
the mad, mangled 
crocodile of love - Brian Patten

to love and to be loved
is too feel the sun from both skies. - David Viscott

life is a flower
of which love is the honey - Victor Hugo

Love comforteth like the sunshine after rain - William Shakespeare 

the pain of loving you is almost more than I can bear - Dhlawrence

ONE is very crazy in love - Sigmund Freud

LOVE's ......a parndonable insanity - Sebastian Chantoix

LOVE is an act of endless forgiveness - Peter Ustinov

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love -Lao-Tzu



the ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree
but to hold hands - Alexanda Penney



The madness of love
is the greatest of heaven's blessings - Plato



the heart that loves
is always young - Peter Ustinov



love is the greatest
refreshment in life - Pablo Picasso



May i feel said he
(i'll squeal said she
just once said he)
its fun said she. -Ee Cummings



when my bed is empty
makes me awful mean and blue
my springs are getting rusty
living single like I do - Bessie Smith


love becomed 
teh ultimate answer
to the ultimate
human qeustion - Archibald Macleish


two human loves make one divine - Elizabeth Barrett Browning


love is of all the passions the strongest
for it attacks simultaneously the head
the heart and the sences - Voltaire


Drink to me only with thine eyes
and I will pledge with mine -Ben Jonson


the last of your kisses was ever the sweetest ;
the last smile the brightest - John Keats


we know things better through love
than through knowledge - Umberto Eco


to love a thing means wanting it to live................. Confucius


You're much too marvelous,
too marvelous for words -Johnny Mercer


love is something eternal-
the aspect may change,
but not the essence - Vincent Van Gogh


...............each day I love you more,
Today more than yesterday and less
than tomorrow - Rosemonde Gerard

abook of HEARTS
words about love - A Helen Exley giftbook