SPECIAL ENTRY FOR ZAIFATULHUSNA :) | norsheilasalleh.blogspot.com

SPECIAL ENTRY FOR ZAIFATULHUSNA :)

  20th November 2011. I'll get my preparation to wrapping the picture frame for the beautifull bride, (my ex classmate for primary school) Zaifatulhusna and her husband, Munip. Just a simple gift from me and my sweetheart. *special thanks to you HK, spend some time for lecture me about how to make a adorable gift wrapping. Haha. So funny. After half an hour, i did it myself without my lecturer. And great! Nice work anyway, credit to me. Huhu! (sorry if pictures fuzzy logic, i use sony txt pro camera)
the bride, Zai and husband, Munip

If you want to read about the full story and the engagement day, click this link http://sksp-via-1998-2010

2 comments

November 22, 2011 at 9:52 PM

send my regards to her ya :) im not sure wheter she stil remember me or not.

November 23, 2011 at 10:34 AM

: oh dear, sure2. i will send it to zai :)

Post a Comment