real and something | norsheilasalleh.blogspot.com

real and something

  For all the moment that we had been thru together for few months ago. No one could understood me like you always do. Even you're not Mr Handsome, Mr Rich, Mr Romantic, Mr Whatsoever or  Mr Romeo, but our feelings getting more hot and stronger. You treat me so well. You the light are brighten my dark life. Mr torchlight! Hee. Be my side for bad day, messy, chaos and all my day along. I'll pray for our happiness my dear. I'd just want to keep falling in love everyday with you HK. Thank you for everythings  and what have you've done. 

#You my best reason to loves#
Chicken,Dataran Merdeka in memory

3 comments

July 25, 2011 at 1:16 PM

SO SWEET...
I CAN IMAGINE UR REAL LOVE STORY...
IM HAPPY 4 U DEAR..

July 25, 2011 at 3:00 PM

: thank you kirana. you will got someone that you'd really love to! Amin.

July 27, 2011 at 10:36 PM

amin...hope so dear...

Post a Comment